Build UAVs that change the world
Failure is not an option for fully-autonomous, safety-critical, multi-functional UAV flight systems, which is why we’re looking for excellent engineers to design hardware underlying Skycart's next-generation commercial drone platform.
- Design an 8-layer PCB with a dozen system-on-chips, high-speed memory, analog circuitry, and a power supply including component selection, schematic capture, and a little PCB layout (we have a layout guru).
- Rapidly prototype and debug complex multi-functional autopilot hardware, employing fine-pitch soldering and rework, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, datasheets, teamwork, and divine miracles
- Design a payload sensor interface board optimized for cost and form-factor
Necessary skills and experience
- Prior work in detailed mixed-signal electrical design involving microcontrollers, sensor acquisition, and power management in Altium Designer
- Experience with first article board bringup, debugging, and design verification
- Comfortable coding in C or C++ on embedded systems
Beneficial skills and experience
- Responsibility for a product from cradle to grave, owning it from initial design until it’s in a customer’s hands (including field support)
- Experience with regulatory standards or design in a regulated environment (Medical, MIL-STD, FAA) which requires fulfilling quality systems regulations in the design and development lifecycle
- Experience designing hardware testing systems for production
* Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.