DSP Software Engineer
Build UAV systems that change the world
Failure is not an option for fully-autonomous, safety-critical, multi-functional UAV flight systems, which is why we’re looking for excellent software engineers to develop asystem underlying Skycart's next-generation commercial drone platform.
Role / Job Description
- Implements, debugs, and optimizes signal processing algorithms running on DSP and ARM processors
- Contributes to advanced technical research on new technologies
- Researches fundamental problems and implements algorithm solutions that are appropriate
- Evaluates new technologies as they apply to existing functions
- Evaluates various design tradeoffs including power consumption, cost, reliability and time to market
- Provides reliable solutions to a wide range of difficult problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Other responsibilities include facilitating knowledge transfer across the company and being a resource to other departments with tasks requiring digital signal processing
- Knowledge of basic DSP theory (IIR/FIR filtering, FFTs, adaptive LMS)
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in software development for a DSP chip (TI or ADI or Freescale)
- Demonstrated experience with the Subversion version control system
- Strong communication skills
* Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.